- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package white baking chips (10 to 12 ounces)
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3 teaspoons orange extract
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 5 drops red food coloring
- Grease a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, cream and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in chips and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- Remove 1 cup and set aside. Add orange extract and food coloring to the remaining mixture; stir until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Drop reserved marshmallow mixture by tablespoonfuls over the top; cut through with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Marbled Orange Fudge
Sort By :
"I made the fudge today. It's just ok. I think the recipe needs salt added. I gave this fudge a 5 star because, it came out perfect. Maybe, I just don't like orange fudge?"
"My employer had a 'Top Chef' competition for our Open House where we invited our customers and vendors out to enjoy some food and gathering. I wanted to make something that would win. Lo & behold, I was right! Taste of Home was right! I won the competition and a great big trophy!! I knew I loved this magazine, the site, and everyone associated with Taste of Home!! Thank you!"
"best fudge ever"
"loooooved this. tasted like a 50/50 bar!"
"Made this for Christmas and it turned out perfect and was delicious, grandchildren loved it."