Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
I learned to bake and cook from my mother. I grew up in a family of 12 and we all had chores to do - mine was to help prepare the meals. The more I cooked, the more I enjoyed it. Now it's my favorite hobby.
72 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, butter and chocolate; cook
- and stir over low heat until smooth. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda and
- salt. Add eggs and sour cream; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Stir in chocolate mixture until smooth.