- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons double mocha cappuccino mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- CAPPUCCINO CREAM TOPPING:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons double mocha cappuccino mix
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Chocolate curls, optional
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 7-9 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the cream, cappuccino mix, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour half of batter into crust. Drizzle with 1/3 cup fudge topping. Repeat layers. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl fudge topping. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add cappuccino mix and confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Marbled Cappuccino Fudge Cheesecake
"I am so mad at myself for making this, omg my 11 year old fell in love with this, my realtor told me to start a new bakery business - this is the bomb, absolutely delicious and fattening, I will go on a diet tomorrow - the whole family loves this - best cheesecake we have ever had. Thank you so much for this recipe."
"Everyone thought it was delicious. I sprinkled a little cocoa on top of the whipped cream instead of choc curls to add color. (I forgot to get a choc bar)"
"its in the oven nowyou can get the double cap in the coffe isle at walmart..in reg and decaf,its a hillsbrothers product"
"Look in the coffee aisle, it should be there. It's a kind of coffee. It sounds good but I can't do the caffeine. I would have to finds some decaf."
"Looks fabulous. It can't make it until I know what cappuccino mix is or where to buy it. Can anyone help me out?"