Maramalade French Toast Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Maple syrup, optional
- Spread cream cheese over six slices of bread; top with marmalade and remaining bread. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
- Lightly grease a griddle; heat over medium heat. Dip both sides of sandwiches into egg mixture. Place sandwiches on griddle; toast 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. If desired, serve with syrup. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Maramalade French Toast Sandwiches(2)
Sort By :
Excellent and easy on a busy holiday morning!
This is a nice idea. It's quite rich and made people very happy at breakfast. In the future I will probably add some vanilla to the egg, along with some nutmeg or cinnamon. Thanks for sharing this, Danielle!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- French Toast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Breakfast Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Comfort Food Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Vegetarian Recipes >