Maple Zucchini Cake Recipe
The preparation of this special pan cake is so simple. I've been making this recipe for my family for years.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Prepared cream cheese frosting
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes or until well blended. Fold on walnuts and raisins.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Frost with cream cheese frosting. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 piece: 316 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Maple Zucchini Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC