- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Prepared cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes or until well blended. Fold on walnuts and raisins.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Frost with cream cheese frosting. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Maple Zucchini Cake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p128
Reviews for Maple Zucchini Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review