- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/4 hours. Punch
- dough down; divide into four portions. Roll each portion into a
- 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar and syrup; stir in
- walnuts. Sprinkle 1 cup over each rectangle. Roll up, jelly-roll
- style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Place seam
- side down on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm
- place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pans to wire racks to cool. In a small bowl, combine
- confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve desired consistency;
- drizzle over rolls. Yield: 4 rolls (14 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 188 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.