- Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 2-4 hours before
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt caramels with milk. Stir
- in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in cream until blended. Remove
- from the heat. Stir in walnuts and vanilla. Serve warm over ice
- cream. Refrigerate leftover sauce. Yield: 1 quart ice cream (2 cups
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 769 calories, 51 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.