Maple Walnut Fondue Recipe
Angela Pohl, Marquette, Michigan, serves this fun fondue for two. The praline-flavored mixture is great with cake cubes, strawberries, apple wedges and other delicious dippers.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pound cake cubes and assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and milk until smooth. Stir in maple syrup and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Stir in walnuts, butter and vanilla. Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with cake cubes and fruit. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1/4 cup: 353 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Maple Walnut Fondue
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC