- baking sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes on each side or until golden
- brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Place
- biscotti on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with chocolate;
- chill until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 28 biscotti.
Editor's Note: As a substitute for 1/2 cup oat flour, process 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats until finely ground.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 93 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.