Maple Walnut Banana Bread Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 to 3 medium)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the eggs, bananas, butter, milk and flavoring; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Spoon into an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Maple Walnut Banana Bread(4)
Sort By :
I made this yesterday. I used vanilla extract & egg substitute, it came out perfect!! nice and light and golden. I omitted the nuts on top and put them in the batter instead. Excellent for company to :) you can make it into muffins as well .
Very good, i added pineapple with the recipe and turned out great. we dont have maple flavoring so i used vanilla instead. Awesome!
Two thumbs up! Didn't have maple flavoring, so used 1 Tablespoon maple syrup.
This banana bread was so yummy and moist. I added a twist seeing how my family love walnuts I added about 1/2 cups of finely chopped walnuts in the bread besides the ones on top. Will definetly be making this banana bread again real soon.