- 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Add
- syrup; mix well. Spread between layers and over top and sides of
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and peanut butter chips;
- stir until smooth. Transfer to a pastry or a heavy-duty resealable
- plastic bag; cut a small hole in the corner of bag. Pipe a tree and
- branches on top of the cake. Combine dried fruit; sprinkle around
- tree base and at ends of branches to resemble leaves. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 604 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 103 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.