Maple Teriyaki Salmon Fillets Recipe
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1-3 hours.
- Drain salmon, discarding marinade in bag. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Place salmon on grill rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently during the last 4 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Maple Teriyaki Salmon Fillets
Sort By :
Make this once a week. love it
I've made this many times and it is excellent. This time, I didn't have any apple juice, but I did have some apple sauce. Worked great, and the marinade stuck to the salmon even better. Made it for my folks and they just loved it!!
I was looking for something easy to make and found this recipe. Made this for dinner tonight, and i thought that it was a little dry. I marinated the fish for about 2 hours, there was little flavor in it. The marinade does not penetrate well into the fish.
This is one of my 2 favorite salmon recipes (both from TOH). Always delicious & couldn't be easier. Moist, flavorful - wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, TOH!
Loved this salmon. The only thing that I changed was that I cooked it on the grill instead of in the broiler. I served it with the Noodle Rice Pilaf and green beans.