Maple Teriyaki Salmon Fillets Recipe
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1-3 hours.
- Drain salmon, discarding marinade in bag. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Place salmon on grill rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently during the last 4 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Maple Teriyaki Salmon Fillets
Sort By :
"Make this once a week. love it"
"I've made this many times and it is excellent. This time, I didn't have any apple juice, but I did have some apple sauce. Worked great, and the marinade stuck to the salmon even better. Made it for my folks and they just loved it!!"
"I was looking for something easy to make and found this recipe. Made this for dinner tonight, and i thought that it was a little dry. I marinated the fish for about 2 hours, there was little flavor in it. The marinade does not penetrate well into the fish."
"This is one of my 2 favorite salmon recipes (both from TOH). Always delicious & couldn't be easier. Moist, flavorful - wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, TOH!"
"Loved this salmon. The only thing that I changed was that I cooked it on the grill instead of in the broiler. I served it with the Noodle Rice Pilaf and green beans."