Maple Syrup Corn Bread Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, syrup and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into a 9-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Maple Syrup Corn Bread(5)
Sort By :
My husband made this and put a bit of maple syrup on the top just as it was nearly cooked. Very yummy.
Awesome!! Very moist. I substituted 1/2 whole wheat flour and it turned out great!
This is the best corn bread I have ever made. Thanks for the excellent recipe.
Really good! I only used 1/2 t. salt and it turned out fine. I really like maple flavor, so I might add 1/2 teaspoon of maple flavoring next time.
EXcellent! I substituted a 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour and the bread was still fluffy and moist. Everyone loved the light maple flavor!
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cornbread Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >