Maple Sweet Potato Casserole with Apricots Recipe
- 1 can (2 pounds 8 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup sliced dried apricots
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place sweet potatoes in an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over the potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Maple Sweet Potato Casserole with Apricots
Sort By :
Made this for Thanksgiving 2012 and it was a huge hit. Leftovers were great, too! I'm making it again for Christmas Eve dinner with ham instead of turkey.
Super easy and delicious! I do it in the crockpot when I need to transport it somewhere.
I tried this and it is just delicious, the carbs were a little to high so I used sugar free maple syrup