- bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or
- until squash is tender.
- In a blender, puree soup in small batches until smooth. Return to the
- pan. Drizzle additional syrup into squash bowls. Fill with soup;
- drizzle with additional syrup if desired. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Freeze remaining soup. Yield: 3 quarts (4 soup bowls).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 204 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 345 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.