Maple Sausage Skillet Recipe
- 1/2 pound fully cooked Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, cook sausage in oil for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Stir in the syrup and pepper; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Maple Sausage Skillet
Sort By :
Very good! Served it over noodles instead of rice and it was tasty. Will make often!
When I make stir fry for dinner this is my husbands #1 request.
I added some red peppers and carrots to this. Was easy and quick to fix, this is a family favorite, just a hint of maple flavoring. It is a keeper in our household.