Maple Sausage Patties Recipe
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons mesquite Liquid Smoke, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Shape into eight 2-1/2-in. patties. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a
- thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Maple Sausage Patties in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p8
Reviews for Maple Sausage Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review