- onto the bottom and 1-in. up the sides of prepared pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and cream until
- smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the
- Asiago cheese, onions, pepper flakes, pepper and salt. Pour into
- crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot
- water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1
- hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without crackers) equals 269 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.