- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in maple flavoring. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 6 dozen.
Reviews for Maple Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Sort By :
"I love to bake cookies and muffins, for my partner and myself.I also do just one bake sale a year, and this year I'll be adding this one to my list.Very flavorfull and moist. I'm sure I'll be making a double batch."
"I make these all the time for my nephews and nieces. That maple flavoring is such a good touch and makes them better than regular oatmeal raisin cookies."
"These cookies are great! I subsituted rasins for dried cranberries and added toasted pecans! Yummy!"