- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining brown sugar and syrup
- until smooth. Gently stir into batter until mixture appears swirled.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups about three-fourths full.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Bake at 400°
- for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a
- wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 308 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.