Maple Praline Supreme Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans or hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a bowl, combine the nuts, brown sugar and butter. Spread onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until browned. Cool; crumble and set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, combine marshmallow creme and syrup until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Place half of the nut mixture in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Top with marshmallow mixture and remaining nut mixture. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm. Invert onto a serving plate and slice. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 467 calories, 34g fat (14g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Maple Praline Supreme
"I have not made this recipe as yet, just received it from a friend and did taste at her house,,was totally great tasting."