- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans or hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a bowl, combine the nuts, brown sugar and butter. Spread onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until browned. Cool; crumble and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine marshmallow creme and syrup until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Place half of the nut mixture in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Top with marshmallow mixture and remaining nut mixture. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm. Invert onto a serving plate and slice. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Maple Praline Supreme in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p45
Reviews for Maple Praline Supreme
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2012
"I have not made this recipe as yet, just received it from a friend and did taste at her house,,was totally great tasting."