Maple Praline Supreme Recipe
This is such an easy dessert to fix well in advance and tuck in the freezer for a special treat anytime. Maple syrup has the right flavor to make it dynamite.Pat Bixby, Lake Elmore, Vermont
- 1-1/2 cups Diamond of California Chopped Pecans or hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a bowl, combine the nuts, brown sugar and butter. Spread onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until browned. Cool; crumble and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine marshmallow creme and syrup until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Place half of the nut mixture in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Top with marshmallow mixture and remaining nut mixture. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm. Invert onto a serving plate and slice. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Maple Praline Supreme in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p45
Reviews for Maple Praline Supreme(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2012
I have not made this recipe as yet, just received it from a friend and did taste at her house,,was totally great tasting.