Maple Pork Slices Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 1. Flatten meat to 1/2-in. thickness. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the garlic, marjoram, thyme, salt and onion powder. Add pork, a few slices at a time; shake to coat.
- 2. In a nonstick skillet, cook pork in butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Drain and discard pan juices. Add syrup to meat in skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, turning several times, for about 3 minutes or until syrup is absorbed. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounce-weight: 171 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0.550g fiber), 24g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat
Reviews for Maple Pork Slices
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.