Maple Pork Ribs Recipe
These tender ribs are draped in a luscious maple-mustard sauce. “This is one of our favorite recipes,” Phyllis says.
- 1 pound boneless country-style pork ribs, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- 1. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil on all sides; drain. Place ribs and onion in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Combine syrup and mustard; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
6 ounces cooked pork with 1/3 cup sauce equals 428 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Maple Pork Ribs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC