- 1 pound boneless country-style pork ribs, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil on all sides; drain. Place ribs and onion in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Combine syrup and mustard; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Maple Pork Ribs
Sort By :
Doubled so whole family could eat (lol) We LOVED it was great. Will be making this again for all 4 of us.
Very easy to make. And it was pretty tasty. Not a recipe that blew my socks off but not bad either.
I have made this several times and my husband loves it. He says it is better than BBQ'd.
I have tried making this three times and it is never good - not enough flavor in the meat and kind-of blah.