- Brush with melted butter to within 1/2 in of edges. Sprinkle with
- pecans. Fold one short side of dough a third of the way over
- filling; fold the other short side over the top, forming an 18-in. x
- 3-in. rectangle. Cut into 3/4 in. strips; twist each strip twice.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for
- 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over
- twists. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 209 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.