Maple-Pecan Snack Mix Recipe
- 5 cups Honey Nut Chex
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) dried blueberries
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereal, granola and pecans; set aside. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and syrup. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread onto waxed paper; cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with blueberries and chocolate chips. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9 cups.
1 cup: 323 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Maple-Pecan Snack Mix
"easy and delicious - perfect for at home or on the go."
"I first made it for my husband and he loved it. I made it for work and was asked for the recipe."