Maple Pecan Pie
Our Vermont maple syrup can't be beat, and this is one of my favorite pies. It's also quick and easy to make.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until smooth. Add maple syrup,
- butter, vanilla, salt and pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 433 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.