Our Vermont maple syrup can't be beat, and this is one of my favorite pies. It's also quick and easy to make.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until smooth. Add maple syrup, butter, vanilla, salt and pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Maple Pecan Pie in Country December/January 1999, p49
Reviews for Maple Pecan Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review