- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Saute Brussels sprouts in butter in a large skillet for 8-10 minutes until tender. Add the vinegar, syrup, salt and pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute longer. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Maple-Pecan Brussels Sprouts
"These were okay... Not the best Brussels sprouts recipe I've tried. Didn't really the addition of vinegar in this recipe. Think I would have liked it a lot better without it."
"The teenager who wrinkled his nose and declared "I am NOT eating brussels sprouts!" went back for seconds! So glad to discover this recipe!!"
"My daughter and I enjoy Brussels sprouts, but were really impressed by this recipe. We love them! Even included them on our Thanksgiving menu. Can't beat a recipe so easy to make and so good to taste."
"This recipe is one of the best I have had for brussel sprouts! I have made it many times since I found it."
"This was delicious! We both like brussel sprouts and we loved this recipe."