Maple-Pecan Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Saute Brussels sprouts in butter in a large skillet for 8-10 minutes until tender. Add the vinegar, syrup, salt and pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute longer. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Maple-Pecan Brussels Sprouts(3)
Sort By :
My daughter and I enjoy Brussels sprouts, but were really impressed by this recipe. We love them! Even included them on our Thanksgiving menu. Can't beat a recipe so easy to make and so good to taste.
This recipe is one of the best I have had for brussel sprouts! I have made it many times since I found it.
This was delicious! We both like brussel sprouts and we loved this recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Side Dishes >