I found this recipe in the local paper, and I love that it puts a twist on basic Brussels sprouts. Components of the recipe can be prepared the day before then completed the day of your meal. —Maureen Baisden, Canal Winchester, Ohio
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Saute Brussels sprouts in butter in a large skillet for 8-10 minutes until tender. Add the vinegar, syrup, salt and pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute longer. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Maple-Pecan Brussels Sprouts in Simple & Delicious February/March 2013, p26
Reviews for Maple-Pecan Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review