Maple Peanut Delights Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar and flavoring until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls. In a microwave, melt candy coating, stirring often. Dip balls in coating; sprinkle with peanuts. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate. Yield: about 8 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 208 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Maple Peanut Delights
"I have been making this recipe from the time it was first printed in Taste of Home.At first just at holidays now all the time. Thank you Sheila"
"Amazing flavor! The maple really goes well with the nuts. I served these at a bridal shower & they were a hit!"
"Wonderful, just like my Mother made for Christmas, except she used walnuts instead of peanuts."