Meet the Cook: This wonderful candy recipe makes a big batch - enough to fill several Christmas gift boxes and still have treats left for my husband, Albert, and our grandchildren. One of our daughters-in-law shared the recipe a few years ago. -Katie Stutzman, Goshen, Indiana
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar and flavoring until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. In a microwave, melt candy coating, stirring often. Dip balls in coating; sprinkle with peanuts. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Originally published as Maple Peanut Delights in Country Woman November/December 1999, p29
Reviews for Maple Peanut Delights
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review