Maple Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cream-filled maple sandwich cookies (about 12 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate-covered peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Freeze 5 minutes.
- 2. In a microwave, warm fudge topping 5-10 seconds or until spreadable; spread over bottom and up sides of crust. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and flavoring until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add syrup; beat until stiff peaks form. Serve with pie; top with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 773 calories, 53g fat (25g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 373mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein
Reviews for Maple Peanut Butter Pie
"Very good - you can only eat one piece at a time though - it will definitely clear up any sugar issues you might have!!! The maple cookie crust is magic for this recipe."