- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 2 cups peach preserves or orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons ground ancho chili pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reaches 130°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix preserves, syrup, orange juice and, if desired, chili pepper until blended. Remove 3/4 cup mixture for glaze.
- Remove ham from oven; brush with some of the glaze. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze.
- Bring preserves mixture in saucepan to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve ham with sauce. Yield: 16 servings (about 2 cups sauce).
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Maple-Peach Glazed Ham
Sort By :
Great tasting ham that is both simple and versatile. Since I have loads of homemade apricot preserves from our apricots this year, used that in place of peach preserve. Ham is one of only main course items I like both sweet and savory. Thanks for sharing.
This is such a delicious glaze! I can't wait to use this sauce with Pork Tenderloin, Chicken, and Shrimp! It's a perfect blend of sweet, and spice! I did use orange marmalade in place of the peach. I also substituted Cayenne Pepper Sauce for the Ancho Chili Pepper. Great recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Ham Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Glazed Ham Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Fat Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Pork Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Potluck Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Ham Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >