Maple-Peach Glazed Ham Recipe
This is one of my husband's favorite recipes. He makes it regularly for his group of friends on the weekends because it's so good and easy. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 2 cups peach preserves or orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons ground ancho chili pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reaches 130°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix preserves, syrup, orange juice and, if desired, chili pepper until blended. Remove 3/4 cup mixture for glaze.
- Remove ham from oven; brush with some of the glaze. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze.
- Bring preserves mixture in saucepan to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve ham with sauce. Yield: 16 servings (about 2 cups sauce).
Originally published as Maple-Peach Glazed Ham in Taste of Home
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Maple-Peach Glazed Ham(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >