Maple-Orange Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour. Set aside remaining maple mixture until serving.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place pork in a roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with reserved maple mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 219 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Maple-Orange Pork Tenderloin
"We did not find this pork as flavorful as I hoped."
"This recipe is fantastic. I have made it frequently for dinner guests and they are always impressed! It is also a very simple recipe to prepare."