Maple Oatmeal with Dried Fruit Recipe
This thick, hearty oatmeal from Carrie Sandblom of Concord, New Hampshire is the perfect chill-chaser on winter mornings. Curl up with a warm bowl of this comforting treat today.
- 3 cups milk or water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring milk and salt to a boil. Stir in oats; cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cranberries, raisins, syrup and cinnamon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Maple Oatmeal with Dried Fruit
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC