- 3 cups milk or water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, bring milk and salt to a boil. Stir in oats; cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cranberries, raisins, syrup and cinnamon.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Maple Oatmeal with Dried Fruit in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008 , p25
Reviews for Maple Oatmeal with Dried Fruit
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review