- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, syrup and vanilla. Combine the oats, flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in pecans and raisins.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Maple Oatmeal Cookies in Country Woman February/March 2010, p25
Reviews for Maple Oatmeal Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2010
"Wonderful and uses maple syrup and not flavoring!"