Maple Oatmeal Bread Recipe
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
1 slice: 104 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Maple Oatmeal Bread
"It made a dense loaf, as others have said but the flavour was really nice and made good toast!"
"maybe i did something wrong but my bread came out short and extremely dense. It did however make a good french toast."
"My favorite bread machine recipe! Nice dense loaf and excellent flavor!"