Maple Oatmeal Bread Recipe
"Maple syrup gives this soft, tender bread its delicate flavor and golden color," comments Kathy Marin of Methuen, Massachusetts. The pleasantly sweet slices taste terrific when toasted.
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
1 slice equals 104 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Maple Oatmeal Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC