- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Shape into a
- flattened 9-in. round loaf. Place in a greased 9-in. round baking
- dish. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Brush with egg white; sprinkle with oats. Bake at 350° for 30-35
- minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack to
- cool. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 169 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.