Rich, creamy and rolled in nuts, these truffles will satisfy any chocolate lover. Guaranteed to dress up your holiday cookie platters, they're no-bake and so simple to make! —Rebekah Radewahn, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Set aside to cool. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add melted chocolate and maple flavoring; beat until well blended. Chill for 15 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in walnuts. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Maple Nut Truffles in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p35
Reviews for Maple Nut Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review