- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Set aside to cool. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add melted chocolate and maple flavoring; beat until well blended. Chill for 15 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in walnuts. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Maple Nut Truffles
"So simple to make and the maple flavor was so delicious! This will be a repeat at our house!"
"Super easy and super delicious! And they really perk up the cookie platter!"
"these are SO good!! easy and quick to make and everyone loves them!!"
"Used agave nectar instead of maple flavoring."
"These are simple to make and the maple flavor was subtle and just right."
"Made these for a potluck at work and they went over great! Love the flavor. Thanks!"
"It's a very simple recipe to make but I haven't gotten the correst yield either time I've made it.I skipped putting them in the fridge since I learned the first time it's easier to coat them in walnuts if they're warm. It's also easier to coat in walnuts if you chop the walnuts and put them in a ziploc bag, just shake to coat and it's more evenly coated that way"
"Very easy to make - the best part is - NO dipping!! Very rich chocolaty, maple taste - Yumm!"
"These truffles are so creamy and delicious!This is such a great recipe."
"Delicious is an understatement to describe these mouthwatering truffles. My picky little son loved them too!"