- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Set aside to cool. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add melted chocolate and maple flavoring; beat until well blended. Chill for 15 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in walnuts. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Maple Nut Truffles
Sort By :
"So simple to make and the maple flavor was so delicious! This will be a repeat at our house!"
"Super easy and super delicious! And they really perk up the cookie platter!"
"these are SO good!! easy and quick to make and everyone loves them!!"
"Used agave nectar instead of maple flavoring."
"These are simple to make and the maple flavor was subtle and just right."