- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Set aside to cool. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add melted chocolate and maple flavoring; beat until well blended. Chill for 15 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in walnuts. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Maple Nut Truffles
Sort By :
Used agave nectar instead of maple flavoring.
These are simple to make and the maple flavor was subtle and just right.
Made these for a potluck at work and they went over great! Love the flavor. Thanks!
It's a very simple recipe to make but I haven't gotten the correst yield either time I've made it.
I skipped putting them in the fridge since I learned the first time it's easier to coat them in walnuts if they're warm. It's also easier to coat in walnuts if you chop the walnuts and put them in a ziploc bag, just shake to coat and it's more evenly coated that way
Very easy to make - the best part is - NO dipping!! Very rich chocolaty, maple taste - Yumm!