Maple-Nut Snack Mix Recipe
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3/4 cup fish-shaped pretzels
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels, walnuts and sesame seeds. Combine syrup and butter; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 250° for 40-45 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Maple-Nut Snack Mix in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p39
Reviews for Maple-Nut Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2008
could you use honey instead of Maphe syrup?