- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in the cream, syrup, vanilla and maple flavoring until smooth. Frost
- cooled cookies. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 143 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.