- and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning
- once to grease top. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Roll into a 16-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Combine
- filling ingredients; sprinkle over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 12
- Sprinkle nuts into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the
- remaining topping ingredients; pour over nuts. Place rolls over
- topping. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes. Bake at 350° for
- 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before
- inverting rolls onto a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 456 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.