- springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until center is just set and top appears
- dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove
- foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. If desired, drizzle cheesecake with melted
- chocolate. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 434 calories, 35 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.