Maple Nut Bagel Spread Recipe
You won't believe how easy it is to whip up this creamy, four-ingredient bagel spread. It's also wonderful on toast or muffins. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Bagels, split
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, syrup and cinnamon until smooth; stir in walnuts. Chill until serving. Serve with bagels. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 84 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Maple Nut Bagel Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC