You won't believe how easy it is to whip up this creamy, four-ingredient bagel spread. It's also wonderful on toast or muffins. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Bagels, split
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, syrup and cinnamon until smooth; stir in walnuts. Chill until serving. Serve with bagels. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Maple Nut Bagel Spread in Healthy Cooking October/November 2010, p27
Reviews for Maple Nut Bagel Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review