- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Bagels, split
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, syrup and cinnamon until smooth; stir in walnuts. Chill until serving. Serve with bagels. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Maple Nut Bagel Spread
Sort By :
It was easy to make, and it was delicious.
I substituted sugar free maple syrup and it was wonderful. It really dressed up whole wheat bagels. Loved it!
I found this to be awesome!!! I used fat free cream cheese and it was perfect. I like my walnuts a bit chunkier so I didn't finely chop them. This is wonderful on pumpkin bagels.......oh Yum
4 Stars! (No stars were available on the rating screen) This is a big hit with family and at work! I have substituted honey for maple syrup with success too.
looks like a perfect dip for our fall Maine apples!